TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
1.26V Adjustable High-Precision Shunt Regulators
The TA76432 series consists of adjustable high-precision shunt
regulators whose output voltage (VKA) can be set arbitrarily
using two external resistors.
These devices have a precise internal reference voltage of 1.26 V,
enabling them to operate at low voltage.
The devices are ideal for use as error amplifiers in 3V
switching-regulator systems. In addition, they can be used as
zener diodes to perform temperature compensation.
• Precision reference voltage: VREF = 1.26 V ± 1.4% (Ta = 25°C)
• Small temperature coefficient: |αVREF| = 30 ppm/°C (typ.)
• Adjustable output voltage: VREF ≤ VOUT ≤ 19 V
• Minimum cathode current for regulation:
Ikmin = 0.5 mA (max.)
• Operating temperature: Ta = −40 to 85°C
• The TA76432FT is housed in an ultra-thin UFV package.
(thickness: 0.7 mm typ.)
• Packages: UFV (TA76432FT), SMV (TA76432FC),
PW-Mini (TA76432F/FR) and
SON5-P-0202-0.65C : 0.007 g (typ.)
: 0.014 g (typ.)
: 0.05 g (typ.)
: 0.36 g (typ.)