TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Quad Exclusive OR Gate
The TC74HCT86A is a high speed CMOS EXCLUSIVE OR
GATE fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing
TTL or NMOS to High Speed CMOS. The inputs are compatible
with TTL, NMOS and CMOS output voltage levels.
Input and output buffers are provided which offer high noise
immunity and stable output.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 15 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 1 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• Compatible with TTL outputs: VIH = 2.0 V (min)
VIL = 0.8 V (max)
• Wide interfacing ability: LSTTL, NMOS, CMOS
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Pin and function compatible with 74LS86
: 0.96 g (typ.)
: 0.18 g (typ.)
Start of commercial production