TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage HEX Inverter with 5-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs (open-drain)
The TC74LCX05 is a high-performance CMOS inverter.
Designed for use in 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation
while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
Pin configuration and function are the same as the TC74LCX04, but
the TC74LCX05F/FK has high performance MOS N-channel transistor.
The device is designed for low-voltage (3.3 V) VCC applications, but it
could be used to interface to 5-V supply* environment for inputs.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
*IOUT absolute maximum rating must be observed.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.65 to 5.5 V
• High-speed operation: tpz = 5.0 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
• Output current: IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
• Latch-up performance: >－500 mA
• Available in JEITA SOP, VSSOP (US)
• Open-drain outputs
• Power-down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs
• Pin and function compatible with the 74 series
(74AC/VHC/HC/F/ALS/LS etc.) 05 type
: 0.18 g ( typ.)
: 0.02 g ( typ.)
Note: The Electrical Characteristics of VCC = 1.8 ± 0.15 V and that of VCC = 5.0 ± 0.5 V are only applicable for products
which manufactured from January 2009 onward.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production