TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage Quad 2-Channel Multiplexer with 5 V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74LCX157 is a high-performance CMOS multiplexer. Designed
for use in 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation while
maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The device is designed for low-voltage (3.3 V) VCC applications, but it
could be used to interface to 5-V supply environment for inputs.
It consists of four 2-input digital multiplexers with common SELECT
and ST inputs. When the ST input is held “H” level, selection of data
is inhibited and all the outputs become “L” level.
The SELECT decoding determines whether the A or B inputs get routed
to their corresponding Y outputs.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.65 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 5.8 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
• Ouput current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
• Latch-up performance: ＞±500 mA
• Available in JEITA SOP, VSSOP (US)
• Power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
• Pin and function compatible with the 74 series
(74AC/VHC/HC/F/ALS/LS etc.) 157 type
: 0.18 g ( typ.)
: 0.02 g ( typ.)
Note: The Electrical Characteristics of VCC = 1.8 ± 0.15 V is only applicable for products which manufactured
from January 2009 onward.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production