TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Quad 2-Input NOR Gate
The TC74LVX02F/ FN/ FT is a high-speed CMOS 2-input NOR
gate fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. Designed for
use in 3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation while
maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
This device is suitable for low-voltage and battery operated
The internal circuit is composed of 3 stages including buffer
output, which provide high noise immunity and stable output.
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5V to 3V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents
device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
· High-speed: tpd = 4.5 ns (typ.) (VCC = 3.3 V)
· Low-power dissipation: ICC = 2 µA (max) (Ta = 25°C)
· Input voltage level: VIL = 0.8 V (max) (VCC = 3 V)
VIH = 2.0 V (min) (VCC = 3 V)
www.DataSheet4U.com· Power-down protection provided on all inputs
· Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ≈ tpHL
· Low noise: VOLP = 0.5 V (max)
· Pin and function compatible with 74HC02
SOP14-P-300-1.27: 0.18 g (typ.)
SOL14-P-150-1.27: 0.12 g (typ.)
TSSOP14-P-0044-0.65: 0.06 g (typ.)
DataSheet4 U .com