TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage/Low Power 8-Bit Dual Supply Bus Switch
The TC7MPB9307 is a CMOS 8-bit dual-supply bus switch that
can provide an interface between two nodes at different voltage
The TC7MPB9307 can be connected to two independent power
supplies. VCCA supports 1.8-V, 2.5-V and 3.3-V power supplies,
whereas VCCB supports 2.5-V, 3.3-V and 5.0V power supplies.
Bidirectional level-shifting is possible by simply adding
external pull-up resistors between the An/Bn data lines and the
VCCA/VCCB supplies. There is no restriction on the relative
magnitude of the An and Bn voltages; both the An and Bn data
lines can be pulled up to arbitrary power supplies.
The Output Enable ( OE ) input controls the connection or
isolation of two bus systems on the VCCA and VCCB sides.
The OE input is common for all the eight bits of the data
lines; thus the TC7MPB9307 is used as a single eight-bit bus
switch. When OE is Low, the switch is on, and An is connected
to Bn. When OE is High, the switch is open.
The TC7MPB9307 supports power-down protection at the OE
input, with OE being 5.5-V tolerant.
The channels consist of n-type MOSFETs.
All the inputs provide protection against electrostatic
: 0.08 g (typ.)
: 0.03 g (typ.)
• Operating voltage: 1.8-V to 2.5-V, 1.8-V to 3.3-V, 1.8-V to 5.0-V, 2.5-V to 3.3-V, 2.3-V to 5.0-V or 3.3-V to 5.0-V
• Operating voltage: VCCA = 1.65 to 5.0 V, VCCB = 2.3 to 5.5 V
• Low ON-resistance: RON = 5.0 Ω (typ.)
(ON-resistance test circuit: VIS = 0 V, IIS = 30 mA, VCCA= 3.0 V , VCCB = 4.5 V)
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• 5.5-V tolerance and power-down protection at the Output Enable input.
• Packages: TSSOP20,VSSOP(20)