UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
PC POWER SUPPLY
The UTC 3510 is designed to provide protection circuits, power
good output (PGO) indicator, fault protection output (FPO) and a
PSON control for PC switching power supply systems.
The protection circuits include over voltage protection (OVP)
monitoring for 3.3V, 5V and 12V (12V via VDD pin) and under voltage
protection(UVP) monitoring for 3.3V and 5V. When an OV or UV event
arose and is detected, the power good output (PGO) goes low and the
FPO will be set to high. The protection latch can be reset by setting
PSON to high. UVP function is enabled 75ms after PSON is set low
and de-bounced. Besides, there is a 2.3ms delay with 38ms
de-bounce at turn off but no delay during turn on.
When OVP and UVP detected the right voltage level, a PGO signal
will be issued.
* Over Voltage Protection and Lock Out for 3V, 5V and 12V.
* Under Voltage Protection and Lock Out for 3.3V and 5V.
* Open Drain Output for PGO and FPO pin.
* 300ms delay for PGO.
* 75ms delay for 3.3V and 5V short-circuit turn-on protection.
* 2.3ms PSON control to FPO turn-off delay.
* 38ms PSON control de-bounce.
* 73us width noise deglitches.
* Wide supply voltage range from 4V ~15V.
■ ORDERING INFORMATION
Copyright © 2015 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 8