UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
VERY LOW DROP AND LOW
NOISE VOLTAGE REGULATOR
LOW ESR CAP. COMPATIBLE,
WITH INHIBIT FUNCTION
The UTC LD2985 is a 150mA fixed output voltage regulator. The
ultra low drop voltage and the low quiescent current make them
particularly suitable for low noise, low power applications, and in
battery powered systems. In sleep mode quiescent current is less
than 1μA when INHIBIT pin is pulled low. Shutdown Logic Control
Function is available on pin 3 (TTL compatible). This means that
when the device is used as local regulator, it is possible to put a part
of the board in standby, decreasing the total power consumption.
An external capacitor, CBYP=10nF, connected between bypass
pin and GND reduce the noise to 30μVrms.
Typical applications are in cellular phone, palmtop laptop
computer, personal digital assistant (PDA), personal stereo,
camcorder and camera.
* Very Low Dropout Voltage (280mV at 150mA and 7mV at 1mA load)
* Very Low Quiescent current
* Output Current up to 150mA
* Logic Controlled Electronic Shutdown
* Output Voltage of 1.5, 1.8, 2.5, 2.8, 2.85, 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 4, 4.7, 5V
* Internal Current and Thermal Limit
* Low Output Noise Voltage 30μVrms
Note: xx: Output Voltage, refer to Marking Information.
Copyright © 2016 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 15