UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
PC POWER SUPPLY
The UTC 3511 is designed to provide the voltage, and current
supervisor function, power good output (PGO), fault protection
latch (FPL_N), and protection detector function (PDON_N) control
for switching power systems.
For supervisor function, it provides the over voltage detector
(OVD) monitoring for 3.3V, 5V, 12V; the under voltage detector
(UVD) monitoring for 3.3V, 5V. When 3.3V or 5V voltage is
decreasing to 2.69V, 4.3V respectively, the under voltage
detector (UVD) function will be enabled to reset the PGO signal
from high to low,and the FPL_N is latched HIGH. When 3.3V, 5V
or 12V voltage is increasing to 3.9V, 6.1V or 13.4V respectively,
the over voltage detector (OVD) function will be enabled to reset
the PGO signal from high to low, and the FPL_N is latched HIGH.
To achieve better immunity for lighting surge glitch and to
prevent accidental power shut down during dynamic loading
condition, the de-bounce time for UVD and OVD is 73us. The
power supply is turned on after 38mS de-bounce time when
FPL_N signal is set from high to low.
* Over Voltage Detector (OVD) for 3.3V, 5V, 12V.
* Under Voltage Detector (UVD) for 3.3V, 5V.
* Open Drain Output for PGO and FPL_N.
* 300 ms power good delay.
* 75 ms delay for 3.3V and 5V turn on.
* 38 ms PDON_N control De-bounce.
* 2.4 ms PDON_N control to FPL_N turn-off delay.
* De-bounce time 73 μs for UVD/OVD.
* Wide supply voltage range from 4V ~ 15V.
■ ORDERING INFORMATION
Copyright © 2015 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 8