480.00 MHz SAW Filter
z Ideal for DBS Receivers, IF Filter
z Constant Group Delay
z Improved ESD capability by integrated shunt resistors
z Rugged, Hermetic, Low Profile TO-39 Package
AC Voltage Between Any Two Pins
DC Voltage Between Any Two Pins
Operating Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range
Absolute Maximum Rating (Ta=25°C)
TA -25 ~ +85
Tstg -40 ~ +85
Center Frequency (25°C)
Between 3dB point
Tolerance from 480.00 MHz
430.00 … 455.50 MHz
504.50 … 530.00 MHz
Reflected Wave Signal Suppression
0.15μs … 2.0μs after main pulse
Amplitude Ripple (p-p)
473.50 … 486.50 MHz
Group Delay Ripple (p-p) 467.00 … 493.00 MHz
Temperature Coefficient of Frequency
NS = Not Specified
1. The frequency fC is defined as the midpoint between the 3dB
2. Unless noted otherwise, all measurements are made with the filter
installed in the specified test fixture that is connected to a 50Ω test
system with VSWR ≤ 1.2:1. The test fixture L and C are adjusted
for minimum insertion loss at the filter center frequency, fC. Note
that insertion loss, bandwidth, and passband shape are dependent
on the impedance matching component values and quality.
3. Unless noted otherwise, specifications apply over the entire
specified operating temperature range.
4. The specifications of this device are based on the test circuit
shown above and subject to change or obsolescence without
5. All equipment designs utilizing this product must be approved by
the appropriate government agency prior to manufacture or sale.
6. Our liability is only assumed for the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)
component(s) per se, not for applications, processes and circuits
implemented within components or assemblies.
7. For questions on technology, prices and delivery please contact
our sales offices or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +86 (10) 5820-3910
Fax: +86 (10) 5820-3915
© 2003 by Vanlong Technology Co., Ltd.