480.00 MHz SAW Filter
• Ideal Front-End Filter for Wireless Receivers
• Low-Loss, Coupled-Resonator Quartz Design
• Simple External Impedance Matching
• Rugged, Hermetic, Low Profile TO-39 Package
• Complies with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS Compliant)
CW RF Power Dissipation
DC Voltage VDC Between Any Two Pins
Operating Temperature Range
Case Temperature Range
Absolute Maximum Rating (Ta=25°C)
-20 ~ +70
-45 ~ +85
Nominal Center Frequency
478.00MHz .… 482.00MHz
DC .… fc - 50.00MHz
fc - 50.00MHz .… fc - 25.00MHz
fc + 60.00MHz .… fc + 200.0MHz
478.00MHz .… 482.00MHz
Absolute Value during the First Year
DC Insulation Resistance Between any Two Pins
Input / Output Impendance
NS = Not Specified
1. The frequency fC is defined as the midpoint between the 3dB
2. Unless noted otherwise, all measurements are made with the filter
installed in the specified test fixture that is connected to a 50Ω test
system with VSWR ≤ 1.2:1. The test fixture L and C are adjusted
for minimum insertion loss at the filter center frequency, fC. Note
that insertion loss, bandwidth, and passband shape are dependent
on the impedance matching component values and quality.
3. Unless noted otherwise, specifications apply over the entire
specified operating temperature range.
4. Frequency aging is the change in fC with time and is specified at
+65°C or less. Aging may exceed the specification for prolonged
temperatures above +65°C. Typically, aging is greatest the first
year after manufacture, decreasing in subsequent years.
5. Turnover temperature, T0, is the temperature of maximum (or
turnover) frequency, f0. The nominal frequency at any case
temperature, TC, may be calculated from: f = f0 [1 - FTC (T0 - TC)2].
6. The specifications of this device are based on the test circuit
shown above and subject to change or obsolescence without
7. All equipment designs utilizing this product must be approved by
the appropriate government agency prior to manufacture or sale.
8. Our liability is only assumed for the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)
component(s) per se, not for applications, processes and circuits
implemented within components or assemblies.
9. For questions on technology, prices and delivery please contact
our sales offices or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +86 (10) 5820-3910
Fax: +86 (10) 5820-3915
© 2007 by Vanlong Technology Co., Ltd.