904.30 MHz One Port SAW Resonator
• Ideal for 904.30 MHz Transmitters
• Very Low Insertion Loss
• Quartz Stability
• Ultra Miniature Ceramic SMD Package (QCC4A)
CW RF Power Dissipation
Operating Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range
Absolute Maximum Rating (Ta=25°C)
TA -10 ~ +60
Tstg -40 ~ +85
Tolerance from 904.30 MHz
50Ω Loaded Q-Value
Frequency Temperature Coefficient
Absolute Value during the First Year
DC Insulation Resistance Between any Two Pins
RF Equivalent RLC Model
Shunt Static Capacitance
NS = Not Specified
1. The frequency fc is the frequency of minimum IL with the resonator
in the specified test fixture in a 50Ω test system with VSWR ≤ 1.2:1.
2. Unless noted otherwise, case temperature TC = +25°C±2°C.
3. Frequency aging is the change in fC with time and is specified at
+65°C or less. Aging may exceed the specification for prolonged
temperatures above +65°C. Typically, aging is greatest the first year
after manufacture, decreasing in subsequent years.
4. Turnover temperature, T0, is the temperature of maximum (or
turnover) frequency, f0. The nominal frequency at any case
temperature, TC, may be calculated from: f = fo [1 - FTC (TO - TC)2].
5. This equivalent RLC model approximates resonator performance
www.DnaetaarSthheeerte4sUon.caontmfrequency and is provided for reference only. The
capacitance CO is the measured static (nonmotional) capacitance
between input terminal and ground or output terminal and ground.
The measurement includes case parasitic capacitance.
6. Derived mathematically from one or more of the following directly
measured parameters: fc, IL, 3 dB bandwidth, fC versus TC, and Co.
7. The specifications of this device are based on the test circuit shown
above and subject to change or obsolescence without notice.
8. Typically, equipment utilizing this device requires emissions testing
and government approval, which is the responsibility of the
9. Our liability is only assumed for the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)
component(s) per se, not for applications, processes and circuits
implemented within components or assemblies.
10. For questions on technology, prices and delivery, please contact our
sales offices or e-mail to email@example.com.
Phone: +86 10 6301 4184
Fax: +86 10 6301 9167
© 2004 by Vanlong Technology Co., Ltd.