16 , Low Charge Injection and Leakage,
+12 V / +5 V / +3 V / ± 5 V Quad SPST Switches
The DG441LE, DG442LE monolithic quad
single-pole-single-throw analog switches are designed to
provide high speed, low error switching of analog signals.
The DG441LE has a normally closed function. The DG442LE
has a normally open function.
The DG441LE, DG442LE feature low charge injection of a
few picocoulombs over the full analog switch range.
Combining low on resistance (16 , typ.), low parasitic
capacitance (CD(ON) 15 pF), and fast switching speed
(tON, 18 ns, typ.), the devices are ideal for data acquisition,
sample-and-hold, and ADC input circuit designs.
The DG441LE, DG442LE operate on single and dual
supplies. Single supply voltage ranges from 3 V to 16 V while
dual supply operation is recommended with ± 3 V to ± 8 V.
Each switch conducts equally well in both direction when
on, and blocks input voltages up to the supply levels when
The DG441LE, DG442LE are available in 16 lead TSSOP,
SOIC, and PDIP packages.
• 3 V to 16 V single supply or ± 3 V to ± 8 V dual
• On-resistance RDS(on): 16
• Fast switching tON: 18 ns,typ.
• Low parasitic capacitance:
CD(ON): 15 pF
CS(OFF): 5 pF
• Less than 8 pC charge injection over the full
signal swing range
• Low leakage: < 10 pA, typ.
• TTL, CMOS compatible
• Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912
* This datasheet provides information about parts that are
RoHS-compliant and / or parts that are non-RoHS-compliant. For
example, parts with lead (Pb) terminations are not RoHS-compliant.
Please see the information / tables in this datasheet for details.
• Wide operation voltage range
• Low signal errors and distortion
• Fast switching time
• Minimized switching glitch
• Automatic test equipment
• Process control and automation
• Data acquisition systems
• Meters and instruments
• Medical and healthcare systems
• Communication systems
• Audio and video signal routing
• Relay replacement
• Battery powered systems
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM AND PIN CONFIGURATION
Dual-In-Line, TSSOP and SOIC
DG441LE / 442LE
Logic “0” 0.8 V
Logic “1” 2.4 V
S16-0392-Rev. A, 07-Mar-16
Document Number: 76754
For technical questions, contact: email@example.com
THIS DOCUMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND THIS DOCUMENT
ARE SUBJECT TO SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS, SET FORTH AT www.vishay.com/doc?91000