LH1511BAB, LH1511BABTR, LH1511BT
1 Form B Solid State Relay
S DC S'
The LH1511 relays are SPST normally closed switches
(1 form B) that can replace electromechanical relays in many
applications. The relays are constructed as a multi-chip
hybrid device. Actuation control is via an infrared LED. The
output switch is a combination of a photodiode array with
MOSFET switches and control circuity. The relays can be
configured for AC/DC or DC only operation.
• Isolation test voltage 3750 VRMS
• Typical RON 10
• Load voltage 200 V
• Clean bounce free switching
• Low power consumption
• SMD lead available on tape and reel
• Compliant ot RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in
accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
• General telecom switching
• Security equipment
• Industrial controls
UL1577: file no. E52744
CSA: certification 093751
SMD-6, gullwing, tubes
SMD-6, gullwing, tape and reel
> 0.1 mm
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS (Tamb = 25 °C, unless otherwise specified)
LED continuous forward current
LED reverse voltage
IR 10 μA
DC or peak AC load voltage
Continuous DC load current - bidirectional
Continuous DC load current - unidirectional
Peak load current (single shot)
IL 50 μA
t = 100 ms
Ambient temperature range
Storage temperature range
Pin soldering temperature (1)
Input to output isolation voltage
Output power dissipation (continuous)
t = 10 s max.
t = 1 s, IISO = 10 μA max.
- 40 to + 85
- 40 to + 125
• Stresses in excess of the absolute maximum ratings can cause permanent damage to the device. Functional operation of the device is not
implied at these or any other conditions in excess of those given in the operational sections of this document. Exposure to absolute
maximum ratings for extended periods of the time can adversely affect reliability.
(1) Refer to reflow profile for soldering conditions for surface mounted devices (SMD). Refer to wave profile for soldering conditions for through
hole devices (DIP).
Document Number: 83811
Rev. 1.6, 20-May-11
For technical questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is subject to change without notice.
THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND THIS DOCUMENT ARE SUBJECT TO SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS, SET FORTH AT www.vishay.com/doc?91000