600W SURFACE MOUNT GPP
TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
* For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space
* Low profile package
* Built-in strain relief
* Glass passivated junction
* Low inductance
* Excellent clamping capability
* Repetition Rate(duty cycle):0.01%
* Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from
0 Volts to BV for unidirectional types
* Typical IR less than 1mA above 10V
* High temperature soldering: 250°C/10 seconds at terminals
* Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability 94V-O
* RoHS product for packing code suffix "G"
Halogen free product for packing code suffix "H"*
* Case: JEDEC DO214AA. Molded plastic over glass passivated junction
* Terminal: Solder plated, solderable per MIL-STD-750 , Method 2026
* Polarity：Color band denotes positive end (cathode) except Bidirectional
* Weight： 0.00 ounce, 0. gram
Dimensions in inches and (millimeters)
DEVICES FOR BOPOLAR APPLICATIONS
For Bidirectional use C or Ca suffix for types SMBJ5.0 thru SMBJ
Electrical characteristics apply in both direction
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Ratings at 25℃ ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Peak Power Dissipation with a 10/1000uS (Note 1,2,5 Fig)
Peak Pulse Current with a 10/1000uS waveform ( Note 1, Fig.2 )
Steady State Power Dissipation (Note 2)
Peak Forward Surge Current per Fig.5 (Note 3)
Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage at 25A (Note 4)
Typical Thermal Resistance (Note 5)
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
SEE TABLE 1
3.5 / 5.0
-55 to +150
NOTES : 1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA = 25℃ per Fig.2.
2. Mounted on 0.2 X 0.2”( 5.0 X 5.0mm ) copper pad to each terminal.
3. 8.3ms single half sine-wave , or equivalent square wave, Duty cycle = 4 pulses per minutes maximum.
4. VF= 3.5V on SMBJ5.0 thru SMBJ90A devices and VF= 5.0V onSMBJ100 thru SMBJ190A devices.
5.Thermal Resistance (Junction to Ambient)
WILLAS ELECTRONIC CORP.