400 Watt with Airflow
Medical Approved Single Output
AC/DC Switching Power Supply with Active PFC
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS (CONTINUED)
Apply 40A from ground pin to the earthed connection point. Max allowable resistance is 0.1 ohm.
Designated as CSH on the CN3, optional single wired forced current sharing function and parallel up to 4
units within 10% accuracy at full load.
Designated as CMN on the CN3 for current sense for a 0.5V to 3VDC to represent 0% to 100% output current.
Designated as MAG on the CN3 providing 50% of output voltage remote adjustment by applying 0.4 ~ 5V
signal on MAG.
AC Fail (optional)
Designated as ACF on the CN3 to monitor the input voltage, when input goes under 80 ±5VAC the signal will
go low (0) and then go high (+5V) once reappears over 86VAC.
Bi-color green LED in front panel (E Type only). Any protection occurred or RSW applied low signal will emit
0°C to +70°C ambient, de-rating at 2.5% per degree from 50°C to 70°C.
-20°C to +85°C
5% to 90% RH, non-condensing
5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
Frequency 5 ~ 50Hz, acceleration ±7.35 m/(s x s) on X, Y, and Z axis.
U Type (U-Chassis): 400W max with 23CFM airflow or 250W max under convection cooling.
E Type (Enclosed with side built-in fan): 400W
12VDC/400mA is available to drive an external fan.
100,000 hours (according to MIL-HBK-217F) at 30°C.
U Type (U-Chassis): 1.3Kg
E Type (Enclosed with side built-in fan): 1.6Kg
U Type (U-Chassis): 8(L) x 5(W) x 1.6(H) inches.
E Type (Enclosed with side built-in fan): 9(L) x 5(W) x 1.6(H) inches.
FCC part15, CISPR 22 Class B, Conducted.
Approved to UL60950-1/ 60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03/ 601.1-M90, TUV EN60950-1/ 60601-1,
CE Mark (LVD) EN61204-3/ 60601-1-2/ 61000-3-2,3, and IEC61000-4 Series Regulations and CB.
OUTPUT VOLTAGE / CURRENT RATING CHART
Type U (with forced air)
& Type E
PSRL0402x-03(I) 2 – 3.3 VDC
PSRL0402x-05(I) 5 – 6 VDC
PSRL0402x-12(I) 12 – 15 VDC
PSRL0402x-18(I) 16 – 21 VDC
PSRL0402x-24(I) 22 – 30 VDC
PSRL0402x-36(I) 31 – 41 VDC
PSRL0402x-48(I) 42 – 58 VDC
1. PSRL0402 Series is designated as PSRL0402x-yz where x can be blank (U-chassis), C (U-chassis with top cover), or E
(Enclosed with side built-in fan), y can be 03, 05, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 for output voltage, z can be blank or I where I denote
forced current sharing option (OR-ring diode). See PSRL0402-I Series for forced current sharing.
2. PSRL0402U Series: 400W max. with 23CFM airflow or 250W max. under convection cooling; (Option: Top Cover)
3. PSRL0402E Series: 400W max. with built-in fan flow.
4. All output ranges are covered in agency certification and the preset voltage will be set as standard models. If any request
is not standard output, please contact us prior to ordering.
5. Providing peak power to 700W within 500uS for all models, longer duty duration need contact manufacture.
6. 1% minimum load is required to maintain the ripple and regulation.
7. Output is fully isolated.
Wall Industries, Inc. 5 Watson Brook Road Exeter, NH 03833
603-778-2300 www.wallindustries.com Fax 603-778-9797