MTC35 & 50
• COTS Component for Defense & Avionics Applications
• Environmental Performance to MIL STD 810
• 10 to 50 VDC Transient Input Range
• 10 to 40 VDC Steady State Input Range
• 55 ˚C to 100 ˚C Operation
• Cooling Plates and Mounting Holes for Easy Integration
• Synchronous Rectification on Low Voltage Outputs
• MIL STD 461 and DEF STAN 59 11
• MIL STD 1275 and DEF STAN 61 5
• Frequency Synchronization
• Thermal Warning Signal
The MTC35 & 50 are COTS DC-DC converters developed specifically for the defense and avionics market. These products have full military
specifications while offering the short lead-times and cost benefits of a COTS component.
The products offer excellent size, efficiency and EMC performance and the input range is designed to provide short term operation over 10–50 VDC to
enable the converter to work at full power through the dips and surges commonly seen in vehicle and aircraft applications.
Comprehensive control functions such as voltage trim, remote sense, remote on/off and frequency synchronization to an external source are standard
features. The MTC35 & 50 contain an over temperature warning signal that gives user control over the temperature shutdown function of the converter.
When used in conjunction with the DSF and FSO input filter module the MTC35 & 50 are compliant to MIL-STD 461F CE/CS,
MIL-STD1275A-D and MIL-STD 704B-F as well as DEF-STAN-59-411 and DEF-STAN 61-5 part 6 issue 5.
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/