60V self-protected low-side IntellifetTM MOSFET switch
Continuous drain source voltage
Maximum nominal load current(a)
Minimum nominal load current(c)
1.1A (VIN = 5V)
0.7A (VIN = 5V)
Self-protected low side MOSFET. Monolithic over temperature, over
current, over voltage (active clamp) and ESD protected logic level
functionality. Intended as a general purpose switch.
• Short circuit protection with auto restart
• Over-voltage protection (active clamp)
• Thermal shutdown with auto restart
The tab is connected to the source pin and must
be electrically isolated from the drain pin.
Connection of significant copper to the drain pin
is recommended for best thermal performance.
• Over-current protection
• Input protection (ESD)
• High continuous current rating
• Load dump protection (actively protects load)
• Logic level input
Quantity per reel
Issue 4 - September 2006
© Zetex Semiconductors plc 2006