1 to 4 Configurable Clock Buffer for 3D Displays
Check for Samples: CDC1104
SCAS921 – SEPTEMBER 2011
• Input Reference Clock 120Hz–240Hz
• Output Clock (Fin/2) 60Hz–120Hz
• Output Buffer Drive Strength: 8mA
• 4 Clock Outputs
• 4 Control Pins Select Phases of Clock Outputs
• Supply Voltage: 3.8V–5.5V
• Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B)
– 500-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• Package Offerings
– 12-pin QFN (3mm x 3mm)
The CDC1104 is a 1 to 4 configurable clock buffer. The device accepts an input reference clock and creates 4
buffered output clocks with an output frequency equal to one half the input clock frequency. Four control inputs,
S1, S2, S3, S4 configurable phases of the clock outputs.
–40°C to 85°C
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
Tape and reel
(1) For the most current package and ordering information, see the Package Option Addendum at the end of this document, or see the TI
web site at www.ti.com.
(2) Package drawings, thermal data, and symbolization are available at www.ti.com/packaging.
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2011, Texas Instruments Incorporated