SNLS128C – APRIL 1999 – REVISED FEBRUARY 2013
DS26LV32AT 3V Enhanced CMOS Quad Differential Line Receiver
Check for Samples: DS26LV32AT
•2 Low Power CMOS Design (30 mW typical)
• Interoperable with Existing 5V RS-422
• Industrial and Military Temperature Range
• Conforms to TIA/EIA-422-B (RS-422) and ITU-T
• 3.3V Operation
• ±7V Common Mode Range @ VID = 3V
• ±10V Common Mode Range @ VID = 0.2V
• Receiver OPEN Input Failsafe Feature
• Guaranteed AC Parameter:
– Maximum Receiver Skew: 4 ns
– Maximum Transition Time: 10 ns
• Pin Compatible with DS26C32AT
• 32 MHz Toggle Frequency
• > 6.5k ESD Tolerance (HBM)
• Available in SOIC and CLGA Packaging
• Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-
The DS26LV32A is a high speed quad differential
CMOS receiver that meets the requirements of both
TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU-T V.11. The CMOS
DS26LV32AT features typical low static ICC of 9 mA
which makes it ideal for battery powered and power
conscious applications. The TRI-STATE enables, EN
and EN*, allow the device to be active High or active
Low. The enables are common to all four receivers.
The receiver output (RO) is guaranteed to be High
when the inputs are left open. The receiver can
detect signals as low as ±200 mV over the common
mode range of ±10V. The receiver outputs (RO) are
compatible with TTL and LVCMOS levels.
See Package Numbers D0016A or NAD0016A
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of
Texas Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 1999–2013, Texas Instruments Incorporated