SINGLE BUS BUFFER GATE
WITH 3-STATE OUTPUT
SCES670 – MARCH 2007
• Controlled Baseline
– One Assembly Site
– One Test Site
– One Fabrication Site
• Extended Temperature Performance of –55°C
• Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources
• Enhanced Product-Change Notification
• Qualification Pedigree (1)
• Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O
Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and
industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an
extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited
to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85,
temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST,
electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound
life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as
justifying use of this component beyond specified
performance and environmental limits.
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
• Sub-1-V Operable
• Max tpd of 2.5 ns at 1.8 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
• ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
See mechanical drawings for dimensions.
The SN74AUC1G125 is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC
The SN74AUC1G125 is a single-line driver with a 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable
(OE) input is high.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup
resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,
preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2007, Texas Instruments Incorporated