• Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O
Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal
• Sub-1-V Operable
• Max tpd of 1.5 ns at 1.8 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
• ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
• Unbuffered Outputs
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
SCES445 – JUNE 2003 – REVISED JUNE 2005
This hex inverter is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC
The SN74AUCU04 contains six independent inverters with unbuffered outputs and performs the Boolean function
Y = A.
–40°C to 85°C
QFN – RGY
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
Tape and reel
(1) Package drawings, standard packing quantities, thermal data, symbolization, and PCB design guidelines are available at
LOGIC DIAGRAM, EACH INVERTER (POSITIVE LOGIC)
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2003–2005, Texas Instruments Incorporated