• Controlled Baseline
– One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication
• Extended Temperature Performance of –40°C
to 125°C and –55°C to 125°C
• Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources
• Enhanced Product-Change Notification
• Qualification Pedigree (1)
• ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per
MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V
Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
• Operates From 2 V to 3.6 V
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 4.3 ns at 3.3 V
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and
industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an
extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited
to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85,
temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST,
electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound
life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as
justifying use of this component beyond specified
performance and environmental limits.
QUADRUPLE 2-INPUT POSITIVE-NAND GATE
SCAS729B – NOVEMBER 2003 – REVISED MARCH 2007
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
D OR PW PACKAGE
The SN74LVC00A quadruple 2-input positive-NAND gate is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The device performs the Boolean function Y = A ⋅ B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in
a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
–40 °C to 125 °C
–55 °C to 125 °C
SOIC – D
TSSOP – PW
TSSOP – PW
Reel of 2500
Reel of 2000
Reel of 2000
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
(1) For the most current package and ordering information, see the Package Option Addendum at the end of this document, or see the TI
Web site at www.ti.com.
(2) Package drawings, standard packing quantities, thermal data, symbolization, and PCB design guidelines are available at
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2003–2007, Texas Instruments Incorporated
On products compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, all parameters are
tested unless otherwise noted. On all other products, production
processing does not necessarily include testing of all parameters.