SCAS916 – AUGUST 2011
ADVANCED UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS TRANSCEIVERS
Check for Samples: TUSB1106-Q1
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• Compatible With Universal Serial Bus
Specification Rev. 2.0
• Transmit and Receive Serial Data at Both
Full-Speed (12-Mbit/s) and Low-Speed
(1.5-Mbit/s) Data Rates
• Integrated Bypassable 5-V to 3.3-V Voltage
Regulator for Powering Via USB VBUS
• VBUS Disconnection Indication Through VP and
• Used as USB Device Transceiver or USB Host
• Stable RCV Output During SE0 Condition
• Two Single-Ended Receivers With Hysteresis
• Low-Power Operation, Ideal for Portable
• Support I/O Voltage Range From 1.65 V to
• Available in a Thin Shrink Small-Outline
Package [TSSOP (PW)]
16 V CC (5.0)
15 V reg(3.3)
12 D +
11 D −
9 VCC (I/O )
The TUSB1106-Q1 universal serial bus (USB) transceiver is compliant with the Universal Serial Bus Specification
Rev. 2.0. This device can transmit and receive serial data at both full-speed (12-Mbit/s) and low-speed
(1.5-Mbit/s) data rates. The TUSB1106-Q1 can be used as USB device transceiver or USB host transceiver.
The device allows USB application-specific ICs (ASICs) and programmable logic devices (PLDs), with
power-supply voltages from 1.65 V to 3.6 V, to interface with the physical layer (PHY) of the universal serial bus.
It has an integrated 5-V to 3.3-V voltage regulator for direct powering via the USB supply VBUS.
The TUSB1106-Q1 allows only differential input mode and is available in a PW package.
The TUSB1106-Q1 is ideal for portable electronic devices such as mobile phones, personal digital assistants,
information appliances, and digital still cameras.
–40°C to 85°C
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
TSSOP – PW
Reel of 2000
(1) Package drawings, thermal data, and symbolization are available at www.ti.com/packaging.
(2) For the most current package and ordering information, see the Package Option Addendum at the end of this document, or see the TI
website at www.ti.com.
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2011, Texas Instruments Incorporated