This is the PDF file of catalog No.P16E-9.
CERAMIC RESONATOR (CERALOCK®)
Ceramic Resonator CSU/CST Series (CERALOCK®)
CERALOCK R with built in loading capacitors.
MURATA's ceramic resonator, CERALOCK R ,has been
widely applied as the most suitable component for clock
oscillators in a broad range of microprocessors. The CSU
series (KHz band) and CST series (MHz band) can be used
in the design of oscillation circuits not requiring external load
capacitors, enabling both high-density mounting and cost
1. Oscillation circuits do not require external load
2. The series is stable over a wide temperature range.
3. The resonators are compact, light weight and exhibit
superior shock resistance performance.
4. They enable the design of oscillator circuits requiring no
5. The series is inexpensive and avaiable in stable supply.
6. There are some variation of built-in capacitance value to
apply various of IC.
1. DTMF generators aRemote control units
2. Clock oscillators for microcomputers
3. Automated office equipment
aAutomotive electronics (Suffixed “eA” ex. CSTMMGWA)
Temperature Stability 21
(2) VDD :5V
X :Chip CERALOCK®
21 At e20 to d80˚C (Temperture Condition)
22 Room Temperature 10Years.
23 MXW040 Series are used with the TC74HCU04IC.
24 Input terminal (1) shuld be connected to the input of an inverter.
25 If connected with incorrect orientation, the above specification may not be garanteed.
IC :1/6CD4069UBEg2 23
VDD :5V (MTW Series:12V)