Buffer with open-drain output
Rev. 14 — 8 June 2018
Product data sheet
1 General description
The 74LVC1G07 provides the non-inverting buffer.
The output of this device is an open drain and can be connected to other open-drain
outputs to implement active-LOW wired-OR or active-HIGH wired-AND functions.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of this
device in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
Schmitt-trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit tolerant for slower input rise and fall
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF
circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the
device when it is powered down.
2 Features and benefits
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• 5 V tolerant input/output for interfacing with 5 V logic
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
– JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
– JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
– JESD8-B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
• ESD protection:
– HBM: ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2000 V
– MM: JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
• -24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Multiple package options
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C