Single D-type flip-flop with reset; positive-edge trigger
Rev. 8 — 3 October 2019
Product data sheet
1. General description
The 74LVC1G175 is a low-power, low-voltage single positive edge triggered D-type flip-flop with
individual data (D) input, clock (CP) input, master reset (MR) input, and Q output.
The master reset (MR) is an asynchronous active LOW input and operates independently of the
clock input. Information on the data input is transferred to the Q output on the LOW-to-HIGH
transition of the clock pulse. The D input must be stable one set-up time prior to the LOW-to-HIGH
clock transition for predictable operation.
The inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of this device
in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry
disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is
Schmitt trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit highly tolerant of slower input rise and fall
2. Features and benefits
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• 5 V tolerant inputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
• JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
• JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
• JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V).
• ESD protection:
• HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
• MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
• ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Multiple package options
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C.