• High Output Power: P1dB = 27.0dBm(Typ.)
• High Gain: G1dB = 9.0dB(Typ.)
• High PAE: ηadd = 38%(Typ.)
• Proven Reliability
• Hermetic Metal/Ceramic Package
C-Band Power GaAs FET
The FLC057WG is a power GaAs FET that is designed for general
purpose applications in the C-Band frequency range as it provides
superior power, gain, and efficiency.
Fujitsu’s stringent Quality Assurance Program assures the highest
reliability and consistent performance.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATING (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation
PT Tc = 25°C
Fujitsu recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain-source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed 10 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 4.4 and -0.25 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 1000Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Saturated Drain Current
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
VDS = 5V, IDS = 125mA
Gate Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO
VDS = 5V, IDS =10mA
IGS = -10µA
Output Power at 1dB G.C.P.
Power Gain at 1dB G.C.P.
VDS = 10V
IDS ≈ 0.6 IDSS (Typ.),
f = 8 GHz
25.5 27.0 -
8.0 9.0 -
- 38 -
CASE STYLE: WG
Rth Channel to Case
- 27 40
G.C.P.: Gain Compression Point