1N5820US – 1N5822US and 1N6864US
3 Amp SQ-MELF Schottky Barrier Rectifiers
Qualified per MIL-PRF-19500/620
This series of 3 amp Schottky rectifiers are compact in their square MELF packaging for high
density mounting. The 1N5822US and 1N6864US are military qualified for high-reliability
JANTXV and JANS
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• JEDEC registered surface mount equivalents of 1N5820 – 1N5822 and 1N6864 numbers.
• Hermetically sealed.
• Metallurgically bonded.
• Double plug construction.
• *JAN, JANTX, JANTXV and JANS qualifications are available per MIL-PRF-19500/620 for
1N6822US and 1N6864US only.
(See Part Nomenclature for all available options.)
• RoHS compliant devices available (commercial grade only on the 1N6822US and 1N6864US).
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Small size for high density mounting (see package illustration).
• Non-sensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 method 1020.
Also available in:
1N5820 – 1N5822, 1N6864
MAXIMUM RATINGS @ TA = +25 oC unless otherwise noted.
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-End Cap
Surge Peak Forward Current @ TA = +25 oC
(Test pulse = 8.3 ms, half-sine wave.)
Average Rectified Output Current @ TEC = +55 oC (1)
-65 to +125
-65 to +150
NOTES: 1. See Figures 3 and 4 for derating curves and for effects of VR on TJ. The maximum TJ depends on the
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: (978) 620-2600
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
T4-LDS-0303-1, Rev. 1 (6/14/13)
©2013 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 8