2–channel Analog Multiplexer / Demultiplexer
May 19, 2006
The HD74LV1GW53A has 2–channel analog multiplexer / demultiplexer in a 6 pin package. Applications include
signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog to digital and digital
to analog conversion systems. Low voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g.,
notebook computers), and the low power consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• Supply voltage range : 1.65 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• Control inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• Control inputs have hysteretic voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
HD74LV1GW53ACME CMPAK-6 pin
E (3,000 pcs / Reel)
Outline and Article Indication
H : High level
L : Low level
= Control code
Rev.2.00, May 19, 2006 page 1 of 6