Contact image sensor heads
Monochrome image sensor heads for FAX
MB series is a monochrome image sensor head which employs our in house developed optical system. It corresponds to
wide range of logic voltage (3.3 to 5V), and can be drive directly from different types of ASIC (MB90 series).
Facsimiles, scanners, and a variety of other image input devices.
1) Signal amplifier is built into the image sensor IC in order to increase immunity to external noise.
2) The LED light source is mounted on the same substrate as the sensor chip which allows packaging of the
device with lighter weight and smaller size.
3) Employing low voltage driving sensor enables 3.3V drive (3.3V to 5V for MB90 Series) which is identical to the ASIC.
4) The ceramic substrate is used for excellent dimensional accuracy and thermal stability.
5) With the proprietary prism, the output signal is maintained uniformly.
zDimensions (Unit : mm)
216(Effevtive Reading Width : 212)
2−φ2 Depth 7
Note1 ; Deflection at the top of frame : 0 to 0.22
Projection to platen is positive.
(Connector Parts Number) Socket Housing : IL-Z-7S-S125C3(JAE)
Socket Contact : IL-Z-C3-A-15000(JAE)
PIN No. SIGNAL PIN No. SIGNAL
No.1 AO No.6 GLED
No.2 GND No.7 VLED