GaAs DPDT Switch
DC - 6.0 GHz
• Low Insertion Loss, 0.5 dB Typical
• Fast Switching Speed, 4 ns Typical
• Ultra Low DC Power Consumption
• RoHS* Compliant
MA/COM’s MASW6030G is a GaAs MMIC DPDT
switch die. The MASW6030G is ideally used where
low power consumption is required.
Typical applications include transmit / receive
switching, switch matrices and switched filter banks,
WLAN IEEE 802.11a and 802.11 b/g systems.
Other applications include cordless phones and
1. Die quantity varies.
Absolute Maximum Rating 2,3
Control Value (A or B)
Max Input RF Power
Max Operating Temperature
(0.5 - 6.0 GHz with 0/-8 V CTL)
-65°C to +175°C
2. Exceeding any one or combination of these limits may cause
permanent damage to this device.
3. M/A-COM does not recommend sustained operation near
these survivability limits.
Truth Table 4,5
4. 0 = 0 to –0.2 V, 1 = -5 V.
5. When an RF output port is “Off” it is shorted to ground
through an “On” shunt MESFET.
Die Size - Inches (mm)
0.048 x 0.038 x 0.010 (1.220 x 0.970 x 0.250)
Bond Pad Dimensions
Dimensions - Inches
0.005 x 0.005 (0.130 x 0.150)
RF2, RF3, RF4, RF5, A, B 0.004 x 0.004 (0.100 x 0.100)
0.005 x 0.013 (0.130 x 0.320)
*Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2002/95/EC.
M/A-COM Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the
product(s) or information contained herein without notice. M/A-COM makes
no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of its
products for any particular purpose, nor does M/A-COM assume any liability
whatsoever arising out of the use or application of any product(s) or
• North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.