24V 3A 500kHz Synchronous Buck Converter
• Wide Input Voltage from 7V to 24V
APW7415S is a 3A synchronous buck converter with inte-
• 3A Continuous Output Current
grated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs. The APW7415S de-
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.791V to 13V
sign with a current-mode control scheme, can convert
• Integrated Low RDS(ON) MOSFETs
• Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
wide input voltage of 7V to 24V to the output voltage ad-
justable from 0.791V to 13V to provide excellent output
• Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors The APW7415S is equipped advance asynchronous
• Power-On-Reset Detection
modulation mode operation. Increase efficiency at light
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Current-Limit Protection with HICCUP Mode
The APW7415S is also equipped with Power-on-reset,
• Small TSOT-23-8A Package
soft start, and whole protections (under-voltage,
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available
over-temperature, and current-limit) into a single package.
This device, available TSOT-23-8A, provides a very com-
pact system solution external components and PCB area.
• Notebook Systems and I/O Power
• Digital Set-Top Boxes
• Flat-Panel Television and Monitors
• Distributed Power Systems
Simplified Application Circuit
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.4 - Jul., 2019