24V 2A 1.4MHz Synchronous Buck Converter With Adj. Soft Start
• Wide Input Voltage from 4.7V to 24V
• 2A Continuous Output Current
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.8V to 13V
• Integrated Low RDS(ON) MOSFETs
• Fixed 1.4MHz Switching Frequency
• Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
• Power-On-Reset Detection
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Current-Limit Protection with HICCUP Mode
• Programmable Soft-Start
• Small TSOT-23-8A Package
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available
APW7512 is a 2A synchronous buck converter with inte-
grated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs. The APW7512 de-
sign with a current-mode control scheme, can convert
wide input voltage of 4.7V to 24V to the output voltage
adjustable from 0.8V to 13V to provide excellent output
The APW7512 is equipped advance asynchronous modu-
lation mode operation. Increase efficiency at light load.
The APW7512 is also equipped with Power-on-reset, soft
start, and whole protections (under-voltage,
over-temperature, and current-limit) into a single package.
This device, available TSOT-23-8A, provides a very com-
pact system solution external components and PCB area.
• Notebook Systems and I/O Power
• Digital Set-Top Boxes
• Flat-Panel Television and Monitors
• Distributed Power Systems
Simplified Application Circuit
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.2 - Jun., 2017