MicroPower, Ultra-sensitive Hall Effect Switch
AX8113 is a Hall Effect sensor device with Dual output driver, mainly designed for
battery–operation, hand-held equipment (such as Cellular and Cordless Phone, PDA). For
AX8113, the total operation power is down to 10uW in the 1.8V supply. Either north or
South Pole of sufficient strength will turn the output on. The output will be turned off under
no magnetic field.
While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point BOPS (South Pole), the
OUT1 will be turned on (low), the OUT1 is held until B is lower than release point BRPS
(South Pole), then turned off (high).
While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point BOPN (North Pole), the
OUT2 will be turned on (low), the output is held until B is lower than release point BRPN
(North Pole), then turned off (high).
- Micro Power Operation for Battery Applications
- 1.65V to 3.30V battery operation
- Chopper Stabilized Technology
- Operation with South Pole (OUT1) or North Pole (OUT2)
- Good RF noise immunity
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- 5-pin Thin TSOT-23 Package
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev.1.0 Aug.15, 2011