Advanced Analog Circuits
DUAL LOW NOISE OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
The AZ4580 is a dual low noise operational amplifier.
It is specifically designed for audio systems to improve
tone control; it can also be used in pre-amplifier, indus-
trial measurement tools and applications where gain
and phase matched channels are mandatory.
The IC features monolithic silicon chip, internal fre-
quency compensation, low noise, low distortion, high
gain and high bandwidth. The AZ4580 can operate
under dual power supply voltage up to ±18V or single
power supply up to 36V.
· Operating voltage: ±2V ~ ±18V
· Large DC voltage gain: 110dB typ.
· Low input noise voltage: 0.7 µVRMS typ.
· Wide gain bandwidth product: 15 MHz typ.
· Low distortion: 0.0005% typ.
· Slew rate: 7V/µs typ.
· Package outline: DIP8, SOIC8
· Audio AC-3 decoded system
· Audio amplifier
Figure 1. Package Types of AZ4580
Issue Date: Jan. 2003