AUTOMOTIVE COMPLIANT 150mA HIGH PSRR LOW NOISE LDO WITH ENABLE
The AP7315Q is a low dropout regulator with high output voltage
accuracy, low RDS(ON), high PSRR, low output noise and low
quiescent current. This regulator is based on a CMOS process.
The AP7315Q is available with fixed output voltage variants with an
enable input to turn it on and off. It is available with output discharge
(AP7315DQ) and without (AP7315Q) output discharge function.
With its low power consumption and, line and load transient
responses the AP7315Q is well suited for noise sensitive automotive
The AP7315Q is qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1 in SOT25 and is
Automotive Compliant supporting PPAPs.
• Wide VIN Range: 1.7V to 5.25V
• -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
• Guarantee Output Current,150mA
• VOUT Accuracy ±1%
• Ripple Rejection 75dB at 1kHz
• Low Output Noise, 60µVrms from 10Hz to 100kHz
• Quiescent Current as Low as 35µA
• VOUT Fixed 1.1V to 3.3V
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free, Green Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q100 Standards for High Reliability
• AEC-Q100 Grade 1
• PPAP Capable (Note 4)
• Infotainment Power Supplies
• Automotive RF Supply
• Automotive POL in ADAS
• Automotive Wireless Communication
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS), 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) & 2015/863/EU (RoHS 3) compliant.
2. See https://www.diodes.com/quality/lead-free/ for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds .
4. Automotive Compliant products are AEC-Q100 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
Typical Applications Circuit
Document number: DS41596 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 12
© Diodes Incorporated