150mA HIGH PSRR LOW NOISE LDO WITH ENABLE
The AP7340 is low dropout regulator with high output voltage
accuracy, low RDSON, high PSRR, low output noise and low quiescent
current. This regulator is based on a CMOS process.
The AP7340 includes a voltage reference, error amplifier, current limit
circuit and an enable input to turn it on and off. With the integrated
resistor network fixed output voltage versions can be delivered.
With its low power consumption and line and load transient response
the AP7340 is well suited for low power handheld communication
The AP7340 is packaged in a X2-DFN1010-4 package and allows for
smallest footprint and dense PCB layout.
● Low VIN and wide VIN range: 1.7V to 5.25V
● Guarantee Output Current,150mA
● VOUT accuracy ±1%
● Ripple Rejection 75dB at 1kHz
● Low output noise, 60uVrms from 10Hz to 100kHz
● Quiescent current as low as 35µA
● VOUT fixed 1.2V to 3.3V
● Totally Lead-Free & and Fully RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
● Halogen and Antimony Free, Green Device (Note 2)
PIN1 – VOUT, PIN2 – GND, PIN3 – EN, PIN4 – VIN
Portable Media player
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
Typical Applications Circuit
Figure 1 Typical Application Circuit
Document number: DS35282 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 15
© Diodes Incorporated
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/