DUAL 150mA HIGH PSRR LOW NOISE LDO WITH ENABLE
The AP7342 is a dual low dropout regulator with high output voltage
accuracy, low RDSON, high PSRR, low output noise and low quiescent
current. This regulator is based on a CMOS process.
Each regulator includes a voltage reference, error amplifier, current
limit circuit and an enable input to turn on/off output. With the
integrated resistor network, fixed output voltage versions can be
With its low power consumption and line and load transient response,
the AP7342 is well suited for low power handheld communication
The AP7342 is packaged in X2-DFN1212-6 package and allows for
smallest footprint and dense PCB layout.
• Low VIN and Wide VIN Range: 1.7V to 5.25V
• Guarantee Output Current: 150mA
• VOUT Accuracy ±1%
• Ripple Rejection: 75dB at 1kHz
• Low Output Noise: 60µVrms from 10Hz to 100kHz
• Quiescent Current as Low as 35µA
• VOUT Fixed 1.2V to 3.6V
• Totally Lead-Free & and Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free, Green Device (Note 3)
• Smart Phone/PAD
• RF Supply
• Portable Video
• Portable Media Player
• Wireless Adapter
• Wireless Communication
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
Typical Applications Circuit
Document number: DS37614 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 14
© Diodes Incorporated