Product Summary (@TA = +25°C)
• DC-DC Converters
• Mobile Telecomms
• Blocking Diodes
• Reverse Polarity Protection
SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
Features and Benefits
• Very Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Guard Ring Construction for Transient Protection
• High Conductance
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• PPAP Capable (Note 4)
• Case: SOD323
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: Cathode Band
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Alloy 42 Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.004 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
LZ LZ = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS38873 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated