34V CAN BUS ESD PROTECTION DIODE
This new generation TVS is designed to protect sensitive electronics
from the damage due to ESD. The combination of small size and high
ESD surge capability makes it ideal to protect LIN and CAN
Transceiver from ESD, EMI and other Harmful Transient Voltage
350 W Peak Power Dissipation per Line (8/20µs Waveform)
Provides ESD Protection per IEC 61000-4-2 Standard:
Air ±30kV, Contact ±30kV
2 Channels of ESD Protection
High Surge Capability
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Industrial Control Network
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Matte Tin Finish Annealed over Alloy 42 Leadframe
(Lead Free Plating). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.009 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
Reel Size (inches)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity per Reel
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q10x qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q10x and standard products are electrically and thermally
the same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
A34 = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: B = 2014)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Document number: DS37635 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated