Epitaxial Planar Die Construction
Complementary PNP Type Available (MMBT3906)
Ideal for Medium Power Amplification and Switching
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
40V NPN SMALL SIGNAL TRANSISTOR IN SOT23
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Plated Leads. Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
Weight: 0.008 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Notes 4 & 5)
Reel Size (inches) Tape Width (mm) Quantity per Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen and Antimony free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally the
same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
K1N = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y or Y = Year (ex: D = 2016)
M or M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Jul Aug Sep
Oct Nov Dec
Document number: DS30036 Rev. 25 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated