SUPER BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF max (V) @ +25°C IR max (mA) @ +25°C
Description and Applications
This Super Barrier Rectifier (SBR) diode has been designed to meet the
stringent requirements of Automotive Applications. It is ideally suited to
Polarity Protection Diode
100% Avalanche Tested.
Patented SBR technology provides a superior avalanche
capability than schottky diodes ensuring more rugged and
reliable end applications.
Reduced ultra-low forward voltage drop (VF); better efficiency
and cooler operation.
Reduced high temperature reverse leakage; increased reliability
against thermal runaway failure in high temperature operation
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AECQ101
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity: See Diagram
Weight: 0.093 grams (approximate)
Note: Pins Left & Right must
be electrically connected
at the printed circuit
Ordering Information (Note 4)
5000/Tape & Reel
5000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html
5. “D” suffix designate for the 12mm Tape and Reel option.
S12U100 = Product Type Marking Code
= Manufacturers’ Code Marking
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 13 for 2013)
WW = Week Code (01 - 53)
K = Factory Designator
SBR and POWERDI are registered trademarks of Diodes Incorporated.
Document number: DS36325 Rev. 1 - 0
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated