SUPER BARRIER RECTIFIER
Low Leakage Current
Patented Super Barrier Rectifier Technology
Soft, Fast Switching Capability
+150°C Operating Junction Temperature
Lead Free Finish, RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
SBR3A40SAQ Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for High
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020D
Terminals: Lead Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish.) Solderable
per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity Indicator: Cathode Band
Marking Information: See Page 3
Ordering Information: See Page 3
Weight: 0.064 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
5000/Tape & Reel
5000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
5. Product manufactured with Data Code 0924 (week 24, 2009) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound.
SV 4 = Product Type Marking Code
= Manufacturers’ code marking
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y = Last digit of year (ex: 7 for 2007)
WW = Week code 01 to 52
Notes: 6. Device has a cathode band (as shown above) and may also have a cathode notch.
SBR is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated.
Document number: DS31107 Rev. 11 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated