A Product Line of
NPN SMALL SIGNAL SURFACE MOUNT TRANSISTOR IN SOT323
• Low saturation voltage
• 500mW power dissipation
• IC = 1A high Continuous Current
• Ideally suited for space / weight critical applicatons
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: SOT323
• Case material: molded plastic. “Green” molding compound.
• UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Plated Leads, Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.006 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Reel size (inches)
Tape width (mm)
Quantity per reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen and Antimony free,"Green" and Lead-Free.
3. Halogen and Antimony free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com
T91 = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS33334 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated