A Product Line of
30V 350mA LED DRIVER with AEC-Q100
The ZXLD1350 is a hysteretic mode inductive step-down
converter with integrated switch and high side current sense.
It operates from an input supply from 7V to 30V driving single
or multiple series connected LEDs efficiently external
adjustable output current up to 350mA.
The ZXLD1350 has been qualified to AECQ100 grade 2
allowing it to operate at ambient temperatures from -40 to
The output current can be adjusted by applying a DC voltage
or a PWM waveform. 100:1 adjustment of output current is
possible using PWM control. Applying a voltage of 0.2V or
lower to the ADJ pin turns the output off and switches the
device into a low current standby state.
Typical Application Circuit
• Simple low parts count
• Internal 30V NDMOS switch
• Internal PWM filter
• High efficiency (up to 95% (Note 1)
• Wide input voltage range: 7V to 30V
• 40V transient capability
• Up to 1MHz switching frequency
• Typical 4% output current accuracy
• Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 2
• Available in “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant (Note 2)
Notes: 1. Using standard external components as specified under electrical characteristics. Efficiency is dependent upon the number of LEDs driven and on
external component types and values.
2. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS). All applicable RoHS exemptions applied. Please visit our website at:
Document number: DS33468 Rev. 8 - 2
1 of 22
© Diodes Incorporated