• Surface Mount Package Ideally Suited for Automated Insertion
• Suitable for ultra-low leakage current applications, including
high-precision instrumentation and portable electronics
• Lead Free By Design/RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• Halogen and Antimony Free "Green" Device (Notes 2 & 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
DUAL SURFACE MOUNT LOW LEAKAGE DIODE
• Case: SOT323
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish ⎯ Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42
leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: See Diagram
• Weight: 0.006 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Notes 4 & 5)
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. No purposely added lead.
2. Halogen and Antimony free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
3. Diodes Inc.`s “Green” Policy can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
5. Product manufactured with Date Code V9 (week 33, 2008) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound. Product manufactured prior to Date
Code V9 are built with Non-Green Molding Compound and may contain Halogens or Sb2O3 Fire Retardants.
K52= Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: Z = 2012)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Document number: DS30462 Rev. 7 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated