Ultra-Small Surface Mount Package
Fast Switching Speed
For General Purpose Switching Applications
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
SURFACE MOUNT FAST SWITCHING DIODE
Case Material: Molded Plastic; UL Flammability Classification
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe;
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
Weight: 0.003 grams (approximate)
C1 NC A2
A1 NC C2
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Marking Information (Note 5)
KAL = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: T = 2006)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
1 2 3 4 5 6 78
5. Package is non-polarized. Parts may be on reel in orientation illustrated, 180° rotated, or mixed.
Document number: DS30451 Rev. 8 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated