Please read entire manual before installation.
Before You Start
• Disconnect negative battery terminal. Consult a qualified technician for instructions.
• Avoid installing the unit where it would be subject to high temperatures, such as from
direct sunlight, or where it would be subject to dust, dirt or excessive vibration.
• Remove trim ring from unit,
• Remove 2 transit screws located
on top of the unit.
• Insert the supplied keys into the
slots as shown, and slide the unit
out of the mounting sleeve.
• Install mounting sleeve into
opening, bending tabs to secure.
• Connect wiring harness and
antenna. Consult a qualified
technician if you are unsure.
• Certain vehicles may require an
installation kit and/or wiring
harness adapter (sold separately).
• Test for correct operation and slide
into mounting sleeve to secure.
• Snap trim ring into place.
• Mount the iplug™ adapter to any
smooth clean surface using the
supplied double-sided tape or #2 x
3/8” Phillips head screws.
TYPICAL FRONT-LOAD DIN MOUNTING METHOD
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/