• High Output Power: P1dB = 28.8dBm (Typ.)
• High Gain: G1dB = 8.5dB(Typ.)
• High PAE: ηadd = 35%(Typ.)
• Proven Reliability
• Hermetic Metal/Ceramic Package
C-Band Power GaAs FET
The FLC097WF is a power GaAs FET that is designed for general
purpose applications in the C-Band frequency range as it provides
superior power, gain, and efficiency.
Eudyna stringent Quality Assurance Program assures the highest
reliability and consistent performance.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATING (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation
PT Tc = 25°C
Eudyna recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain-source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed +10 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 4.8 and -0.5 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 400Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Saturated Drain Current
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
VDS = 5V, IDS = 200mA
Gate Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO
VDS = 5V, IDS =15mA
IGS = -15µA
Output Power at 1dB G.C.P.
Power Gain at 1dB G.C.P.
VDS = 10V,
IDS = 0.6 IDSS (Typ.),
f = 6 GHz
27.5 28.8 -
7.5 8.5 -
- 35 -
CASE STYLE: WF
Rth Channel to Case
- 25 36
G.C.P.: Gain Compression Point